[Spridgets] Kohler Int'l Challenge

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 15:04:57 MST 2008

I just turned the game on, Giants ahead at 7, GO GIANTS!!
I finally had my fill of the Cowboys franchise, when Coach Jones talked the
city of Arlington into MAKING hundreds of people move from their homes, to
make his new stadium. This is "supposed" to help the community, but since
Jones is about to start charging $340 per ticket, I don't see how the
community is going to reap any rewards.
Anyway, what Jerry is doing, he is doing, because he is a businessman. Pro
Sports is a Business, and just like in ANY business, behind doors decisions
are made, without the knowledge of the public. This could include game
fixing.
Tell a fan, a TRUE fan, that the game is fixed, and he will IMMEDIATELY
scream "F YOU!!"
This is where the businessman wants you to be, thinking with your emotions,
instead of your brain. Once you realize it is a business, you start to see
the advantages of keeping the fan in a emotional state.
There is another business that wants you to do the EXACT same thing, anyone
ever been to the nudie bar. Some folks spend an assload of money, with the
emotional mindset, that they are gonna "win". The business sells beer, the
stripper sells hope, and they both make money off of an emotional sucker.

'Nuff said..........

--
www.myspace.com/tequilabrad