[Spridgets] [midgetsprite] "50 Years of Spridgets" Calendars

Robert E. Shlafer pilotrob at msn.com
Sun Jan 13 15:37:48 MST 2008

LOL, Howard....

usually when list mail "stops", it's usually triggered by too many bounced inbound mails for whatever reason(s). Or, Mark is
dead.

I've been getting autox mails so we can ass-u-me Mark lives and all is well at his end.

This has been my experience, anyway. And yes, you are wise in your choice of computer literate young human being as to fix though I personally got through it on my own...dumb luck, no doubt. :)

Regards.
CapBob