[Spridgets] Bugeye windows

Billy Zoom billyzoom at billyzoom.com
Mon Jan 14 08:55:44 MST 2008

> Why does no one put a MK2+ windscreen and doors with roll-up windows on a
> Bugeye Sprite?
Because some of us don't like roll up windows and ugly, clunky looking
windshield frames. Also because the cowl, body tub, and door latches are
different.  Personally, If I'd wanted a car with roll up windows, I'd be
driving a Miata.  I was devastated when they started putting roll up windows
on British cars. I actually teared up when I first saw a picture of the new
MGB.  I still get a little emotional thinking about it.
BZ