[Spridgets] you tube Spridget 50

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 14 09:42:19 MST 2008

Well, that all makes sense then!! :)  One of the most common remarks I get
while driving my RHD, is "the steering wheel is on the wrong side", to which
I always reply that it's on the "right" side.

So, since we have that cleared up ... what do you mean by "through a
mirror"?  Are you talking "2 way mirrors" ? :)