[Spridgets] Bugeye windows

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Mon Jan 14 10:20:56 MST 2008

Hey, I'd drive on year round if they didn't salt the roads around here. I
drive my cars with a hardtop on until the first snow hits, no matter what
the temps. A Sprite with a hardtop, decent door seals, and the proper heater
duct hoses is quite comfortable down to 0F.

You can't believe how much salt is put down. WI is bad... IL is absolutely
ridiculous. Politics dictate that the roads be running with melted snow
water within hours of a snowfall...