[Spridgets] 65mm piston ??

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Mon Jan 14 12:25:02 MST 2008

Lester,

I've bought piston sets, new and used, many times on Ebay. I'd say the
supply is drying up a bit, as I find far fewer on a weekly basis than I used
to.

I might have a used set for you.

Venolia will make up a set of new forged pistons for around $550 if I
remember right. They can make them any size you need.

WST