[Spridgets] Cell Phone Use

RampantNM at aol.com RampantNM at aol.com
Mon Jan 14 15:24:54 MST 2008

It seems reasonable that any distraction could add to the likelyhood of an
accident.  Cell phone use, jamming to the radio, arguing with the spouse,  pets
jumping around the car, young sweet things in halter tops and shorts on the
sidewalk, sun glare in the early morning or late afternoon, that unexplained
itch in the nether regions, a full bladder...need I go on?

Ya drives yer car and ya takes yer chances.  No laundry list of laws  will
fix that.  The new generation of self driving cars that everyone seems  to be
working on may help, but I expect they will have their own problems,  especially
when mixed with LBCs and hotrods.

Robert Houston

In a message dated 1/13/2008 1:50:22 PM Mountain Standard Time,