[Spridgets] More on cheapo repros

Mark mark at nashvilletn.org
Mon Jan 14 20:15:05 MST 2008

Hey Frank,

A friend of mine was telling me the other day that he is in the process of
setting up a chrome plating business that will do custom work at a much
lower cost.  He has figured out that he can ship parts to the plater and
even with return shipping be nearly 50% of the current average cost locally.
Yep, you guessed it, he wants to ship the parts to CHINA!  I told him they
would be rust before they got back but I think he is going to go ahead with
it.  What do you think Frank?

Mark
Nashville
.
BTW, to have an AH hub cap rechromes, one that does not need any metal
work and has no dents is $100, that $400 for 4 hub caps. That's a nice
set of fancy wheels.

--
Frank Clarici