[Spridgets] UK guys

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Mon Jan 14 21:17:50 MST 2008

I bought a set of Lucas H4 7" headlamps off Ebay UK.
They also have the city lights along with the hi & lo beams.
But the lamps did not come with the city bulbs, the small running lamp bulb.
Any of you guys across the pond know what type of bulb and or socket
fits these headlamps?
It's not the H4 bulb, it is the smaller bulb and/or socket.
Mine just has a hole in the headlamp below the H4.
I can't find anything over here that would work.
Taping an 1895 bulb to the back of the headlamp is not an option ;)
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ