[Spridgets] Paul Aggierson

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 10:54:49 MST 2008

Paul make a superior kit, IMHO.
Call him:

Morriservice, Portland, OR (No Web Site)
     Paul Asgeirsson at Morriservice in Portland Oregon manufactures a
5-Speed conversion kit for Spridgets that utilizes the Datsun 210
transmission. This kit differs in installation from the one sold by
Rivergate in that it uses all Datsun clutch components. I have no
experience with this kit but all indications are that it equals or
exceeds the quality of the Rivergate conversion. I do have experience
dealing with Paul and can tell you that he is a great person.

Phone: 503-978-3998