[Spridgets] Request for Info

Timothy H. Collins thcollin at mtu.edu
Tue Jan 15 11:18:13 MST 2008

I need a picture of the fire wall of a '66 Sprite from the inside of
the car. Specifically, I think I have misplaced 2 brackets that
attach to the fire wall through the transmission hump trim panel.
Then two dash board support pieces attach to the brackets on one end.
On the other end they attach to the lower edge of the instrument
dash. At least I think this is how things are oriented.

Do the brackets attach to the fire wall with #10 screws and nuts?

If anyone can sent me a pic of this area of a '66 Sprite, I'd
appreciate it. Once I see the brackets, I suspect I can fabricate a pair.
Thanks

Tim Collins
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12702006@N07/