[Spridgets] (no subject)

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 08:06:27 MST 2008

I don't talk to my car, but your email got me to wondering, what if my
Bugeye was like Christine? Big huge bonnet to fall down on you and draw
blood, and I DO have some George Thorogood, so Bad To The Bone *could *be
playing in the background.
Hell, for all the times I've pushed that car around, I at least should have
a rust free body by now...

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad