[Spridgets] (no subject)

Michael Conn mconn19221 at roadrunner.com
Wed Jan 16 10:59:06 MST 2008

Brad,

You're worrying me!   I think I know what those of us with AN5's can do.   I
saw the true story of Christine (which, incidentally, was filmed at it
happened in real life).   At the end Christine is crushed into a metal block.
The very least scene shows her reforming!   (Nobody knows what happened after
that because everybody involved with the filming of that part of Christine's
life mysteriously disappeared.)   I'd like to suggest you try it first, and,
if your AN5 reforms without an evil spirit, I'll do the same.

Bad To The Bone!   I'm not too confident about that.   How about Sympathy For
The Devil by The Stones.   (Anybody with kidney stones could volunteer to sing
this for you,  er, I mean, us.)

Michael