[Spridgets] (no subject)

Michael Conn mconn19221 at roadrunner.com
Thu Jan 17 08:57:56 MST 2008

Jack,

Then she breaks down "....just like a woman...." as Bob Dylan would say.

I mentioned in an earlier e-mail that my AN5 insists "he" is of the male
gender.   I personally believe it's an "it", and will eventually pluck up
the courage to tell it.   It seems everything is of the feminine gender save
for a country!   "Fatherland".   I've taken to calling everything "it".
So, if my wife and I are in a restaurant, for example, I say: "It would like
a coffee, please".

Actually, what I've just written is not strictly true.   In the romance
languages (e.g. Italian), for example, parts of the human body (both male
and female)  have one or other gender.   (Some of these are hilarious as
those who know will tell you.)

Michael