[Spridgets] Gettin there (67 progress)

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 05:48:15 MST 2008

Frank Clarici <spritenut at comcast.net> wrote:
  "Moving right along with my 67."
  Frank,
  I'm sure you realize that you awe us with your ability to build cars from virtually nothing in amazingly compact time periods.  And I'm sure many of us are encouraged and inspired because of it.  I, on the other hand, tend to get frustrated with myself and wonder why I have had my car in the air for a month just trying to rework the rear half of the brake system.  My work schedule is a big part of it, but then I think about your work schedule and realize that's no excuse.

  So which is it, a deal with you know who or some sort of time gadget that allows you to putter around and restore Spridgets while the rest of us are in suspended animation?

  Keep up the good work anyway, maybe I'll stumble across a similar time-gadget some day too.

  David