[Spridgets] Cap'n Bob Re: UK guys, Scotland, small planes and less LBC content.

David Woerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Fri Jan 18 21:38:23 MST 2008

Peter C wrote:
> Westconsin....
>          Ya, get me a f$#^in' beer and sumpin between 3/8 & 1/2, woodja once?
>          Hey, howboutdemPackers!

Wow!!  Now you're talking my language!  This was the first translation I
understood!  GO PACKERS!!

BTW, I got the master cylinder for Mary's MkI Midget back from White
Post and it's ready to go.  Mom's getting settled in after her hip
fracture so maybe sometime later next week we can put parts back on the
car!  Peter, did you send WST new wheel cylinders?

Don't freeze your brat at the game!
Dave
59 :{)
05 MCS