[Spridgets] Mini-lites

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 19 09:58:59 MST 2008

I happen to see this add for a couple of transmissions. Datsun is not the only one prourd of there product.

  Two Spridget dog-ring transmissions for sale as follows:

Richmond Transmission, complete with annular clutch release system. Rebuilt prior to 2006 SCCA Runoffs and not used since. $3500 firm.

Haynes Dog-Ring Transmission. Similar to the above tranny but uses a stock clutch slave and release system. Only 3 weekends since it was completely gone through with new dog rings and shift forks. $2500 firm

  Vigil

Dean Swanson <d.swanson at earthlink.net> wrote:
  I ran across this ad for mini-lites for sale.

You'd have to check to be sure they would fit a Spridget.

http://www.race-cars.com/partbd/messages/17269.htm

Author: Bob January 9, 2008 at
09:29:13 from 161.51.3.234

4 minilites 13" x 5"; 3/16" positive offset; 4 x 4" bolt circle; 1 pair has
a flat surface at the rim; 1 pair has a slightly curved rim; $200/pair or
$300 for 4; buyer pays shipping
You are subscribed as uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com

http://www.team.net/archive