[Spridgets] what's the story on Moss'

Weslake1330 at aol.com Weslake1330 at aol.com
Mon Jan 21 11:39:49 MST 2008

I won't disagree.  The 1990s production all had the same name you just  had
to order Mag as appose aluminium.

Down Town - didn't Petula Clark sing that a lot earlier than 1995?

Regards

W E S L A K E 1330

mail4carpenters at peoplepc.com writes:

I am  referring to the early real magnesium Minilites that I have on  my
Bugeye.   The  real magnesium ones were not  even labelled as Minilites
until  much  later   in  production.   The  aluminum  minilites you  are
referring to were named "Sport"  Minilites.

D O W N T O N   995