[Spridgets] Spridget Rationalization

Timothy H. Collins thcollin at mtu.edu
Mon Jan 21 11:57:53 MST 2008

I rationalized the cost of a professionally applied paint job to my
Sprite by the fact that I don't spend money on country club
memberships, I don't golf, don't bowl, (don't drink, chew or go with
girls that do), etc so my "vice" is that I paid to have my car
professionally painted. BUT NOW, my government wants to give me money
back!! Wow, and in an amount that will just about cover the paint
job. Is this a great country, or what? Of course, I know that the
money comes from the millions of tax payers in this land so I want to
thank everyone on the Spridget list for doing your part to fund my
hobby. I may even have enough money left over to buy one of those
fancy W E S L A K E rocker covers with all the spaces in the name!!

At 01:36 PM 1/21/2008, Weslake1330 at aol.com wrote:
>The new engine in my Sprite cost about the same as a DIY kitchen and
>bathroom for my house but at the present time, owing to shortage of
>funds I just
>have the new Sprite engine.  Did I mention it has a W E S L A K E
>rocker  cover?

Tim Collins
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12702006@N07/