[Spridgets] what's the story on Moss'

Bob Van Kirk racerbob70 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 14:47:55 MST 2008

Bud,
  The 13X5 Minators weigh in at exactly 12lbs and the
13X5.5 at 13lbs.  As I remember the race only
Panasports were about 7lbs...  In racing applications
you want the lightest wheel because of 1. unsprung
weight and 2. Think of the wheel/tire combo as large
flywheels.  Your car will stop a lot quicker with the
lighter wheels......Same holds true with a light
engine flywheel when using the engine compression(down
shifting) as a braking force...