[Spridgets] Darn

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 04:19:18 MST 2008

Frank & List,
I used an old can of Contact Cement when I restored an old Fender amp a
month back and because I left it in the non heated garage it only worked in
some spots. I used to sell Contact Cement in the old hardware store as a kid
and I think the cold can give you trouble. From now on I'm buying a new can
for important jobs. lots of luck.
Lin