[Spridgets] Reservations for the 50th

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 10:42:51 MST 2008

On 1/27/08, James Gruber <thistle_3619 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I committed and made reservations for the 50th this morning. As of today
> only 20 rooms left for 6-26, 27, 28. Just Doubles Left for the most part,
> Rate with Tax $92.80 per night. Time to stop talking about going and commit.
> Bugsy's nose job will be complete along with rest of bodywork biggest
> decision now is stay BRG or go Sunburst Yellow.
>
>   I'm tempted to go all yellow but better half says stay BRG to hide 40
> years of wear and tear on the Square Body and 50 years of dents and rust on
> the Bugeye Bonnet. Maybe BRG wit ha bright Yellow Stripe. Decisions,
> decisions, decisions.

Ah!!   How about Lotus colors then? You know... Before John Player made 'em
go all black?  I can see Jimmy Clark at the wheel now....   ;-)

Thanks, Jim.  This is what we've been trying to convey to everyone...  If
you want to be in the headquarters hotel at Lake of the Ozarks, then you
need to get your reservations in ASAP!  Also, we'd like to encourage
everyone to pre-register for the event online if you possibly can. The
committee could use the cash for printing, postage, insurances, park rental,
trophies, decals, T-shirts...etc.  Check it out at:
*
http://tinyurl.com/2hubqt*

While you are at it, there have been quite a few updates on the website and
more to come this week!  This event is shaping up to be a real block
buster!  I can hardly wait to see everyone and all the cars!
--
Cheers!!
The "Other" Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City