[Spridgets] more Suburu ??s

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 27 21:09:00 MST 2008

We bought a new Legacy wagon in '95 that gave us excellent service for 8+ years.  The only thing that ever let us down was the alternator - and that was my fault for letting the battery go too long before replacing it...

  Never had a Toyota.  With very few exceptions, they seem pretty boring.  Nobody will deny they are reliable, but so are most refrigerators, and who gets excited over them?

  OK, OK -Legacy wagons aren't all that exciting, but the Subie was a relatively fun car and perfect when you consider we wanted AWD, four doors, room for the dog and camping gear, and the all-important five speed tranny.  The choice was even easier when you threw our limited new car budget into the buying decision.

   - David

Bill Gilroy <wmgilroy at gmail.com> wrote:
  I just hope me experience is better. As for Toyotas, I have to say that
everyone I have had was a winner.