[Spridgets] Andy Seipos in Classic Motorsports

Larry Macy, Ph.D. lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Mon Jan 28 10:07:42 MST 2008

I keep trying to get my MGB driving friends to understand this as
well. There is just more room in the Midget. In fact you can put a B
seat in a Midget, but you can not put Midget seats in a B. They are
too wide by a couple inches. And they wonder how my 6 foot 200 lbs
frame gets in and out. I just laugh as I pass 'em on the twisties ;-)

Larry

--
Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy at bbl.med.upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

and
you're a fool for the rest of your life.