[Spridgets] BMW was: Re: more Suburu ??s

Chris King cbking at alum.rpi.edu
Mon Jan 28 18:19:08 MST 2008

Or get a Bentley manual and get underneath! :) They're fairly
straightforward to work on. Admittedly, I haven't been inside the
twin-cam four in mine ('91 318is), but at 235K, it's still going strong.
The clucth, on the other hand, is almost gone...

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/