[Spridgets] Was Subaru, now PPP Better than Carfax?

Peter C peter at nosimport.com
Tue Jan 29 15:47:32 MST 2008

Naturally our industry has lots of sales tracking. .. especially
since there are so few actual catalog database vendors. There is also
a good deal of car unit sales data. I don't know if anyone's ever put
it into a ratio of unit parts per vehicle, or dollars per vehicle. It
would be interesting... maybe when I retire.  But from an off-thecuff
experienced opinion, given the number of Toyota vehicles sold vs, say
VWs... I would guess that VWs of the 98-2006 era are maybe 2:1 in
parts sales... maybe more?  And that's units. If we talk dollars... hmmm.
         PPP
==