[Spridgets] Sprite Jubilee & England's Daniel Stapleton

Dave G. dmg at bossig.com
Tue Jan 29 18:01:38 MST 2008

There are those of us who, for whatever reason -- health, distance, family,e
tc..., will not be able to make the meet.

Will there be any mechanism for us to purchase items that will be avilable
at the meet??
Such as autographed books??
And printed copies of the Tech Sessions ??

TIA
Dave G, KK7SS
'65 MKIII Sprite, Richland, WA