[Spridgets] Window waist install

Robert Weeks lists at woozy.com
Tue Jan 29 20:10:33 MST 2008

I replaced the seals on my Midget this summer. For whatever it's worth I
made a j hook out of an old hose clamp to hold the clips. I also used a
flat screwdriver to just slightly pry the clips open before trying to
put them on. Once I figured out the system it took me about 30 minutes
per door to do the seals.

Robert