[Spridgets] NO LBC -Guitars

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 14:08:56 MST 2008

What is nice, is those bands that still insist on releasing their new music
on VINYL!!
The Drive By Truckers have just released their new disc, Brighter Than
Creations Dark, and it is slated to be released on a two record VINYL set,
soon.
The last actual record I bought, was Jason Isbell's Sirens of the Ditch. It
is nice that the warmth of records is still appreciated enough that they
release it the way us old farts remember it being.

On Jan 30, 2008 2:58 PM, <shop at justbrits.com> wrote:

> <<However I can control a volume knob with the best of 'em.>>
>
> And I can spin vinyl, Larry!!

DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad