[Spridgets] RWA Midget

Michael Rowe mdrowe at optonline.net
Thu Jan 31 19:05:12 MST 2008

I sent this earlier, but it is not clear whether or not it got through.  I have returned home, but the offer below still stands.

I am now proud owner of two 1275 engines, one standard transmission, and (I think) two Datsun 210 5-speed transmissions.  There are two because the first one I bought was punctured by a forklift getting it out, so the guy found a buddy with two more, slightly cheaper as a pair.  That is also how I ended up with two engines and a transmission, when I was shopping for one.  Some of this will be for sale when I figure things out.  Let me know if you are interested.

But I still don't have a car.  The way things are going, it is clear that I am going to end up with two of them, cheaper by the pair.  I really don't know how I am going to get that one past my wife.

A big thanks to Spridgets member Gary Mayer, who tried to check out a car for me in Virginia Beach, VA.  The seller did not respond while Gary was there, so I still would like to check his car.  Gary wins a case of macadamia nuts.  I am currently in Honolulu, and can offer another case of macadamia nuts to anyone close to Fresno CA, or New Richmond, OH and willing to check out purportedly rust-free cars.  The one in Fresno looks particularly enticing at $1750, but shipping would be >$1500.  :-(

??How about two cases of macadamia nuts??

Michael Rowe
Long Island, NY