[Spridgets] $12 to $15. a gallon

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 1 19:55:57 MDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kate" <kgb at frontiernet.net>
To: "spridgets" <spridgets at autox.team.net>
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2008 8:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] $12 to $15. a gallon

I don't know about you, but at $15 per gallon, my daily driver will be a
Mark I Appaloosa.  Also, if the railroad wants me to keep working, they will
give me my Subdivision to drive back & forth. Otherwise, I will go back to
enjoying my hard earned retirement.

Kate

could it be true
> that gas could reach $15.00  a gallon? Does this mean our Spridgets will
> be our daily driver?
> Lin

I've already been riding my bike to the office when I know I don't have to
leave to see any clients.  But it's more of a case of trying to get my legs
(etc.) back in shape after my Achilles injury than for saving gas.
Although, the saving gas is nice, too.  I could use the savings to take
Carrie out for ice cream, but I've been blowing it on beer with my buddies,
instead.  Hey, ya gotta have priorities.

LAD