[Spridgets] We Made It!

Larry Macy lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Tue Jul 1 20:06:55 MDT 2008

COUNT ME IN, I am not doing another MG national event.

350+ cars (17 Midgets, 1 Bugeye with a Mazda rotary) and nearly 600
people. I learned some things so I can help more in the Midget 50th
planing.

Larry

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Board Member at Large
Philadelphia MG Club

arriving safely in an attractive and well kept body, but to skid in
sideways, Margaritas in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally
worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!".