[Spridgets] bumper repair

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 1 20:36:09 MDT 2008

Most good chroming outfits will be able to repair the item as part of the
rechroming proccess.

I am presently getting my bumperettes and front grill plated and they are
going to pound out a few dents.

The outfit is located in Philadelphia.  Email me off list if you are
interested
in the particulars.