[Spridgets] We Made It!

Dave G. dmg at bossig.com
Wed Jul 2 15:33:59 MDT 2008

After a few coast-to-coast trips in my old '67 Sprite I made me a rule, that
I've stuck to ever since...
300 miles a day max - 400 only if it's VERY important!!
Why??
My right knee has never been OK since a non-stop trip from Dallas-FW to
Huntsville, Al. in 1981 to head off a divorce hearing..
If I had known then what I know now, I would have taken my time and let the
Ex go ahead and file the paper-work  - then I would still have had the '67
a.k.a. "The Hulk" ;-\

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA