[Spridgets] Will they accept my MasterCard?

B- Evans b-evans at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 3 21:05:21 MDT 2008

>From The Times of London (http://tinyurl.com/5glgv9):

..Jaguar auction revs up to go from 0 - #6m

London--The 1960 Jaguar E2A prototype and the first Jaguar D-type to be made
were shown at Bonhams auctioneers before going up for sale.

The E2A, seen as the missing link between the D-type and the E-type, is to
be sold in California next month and is expected to fetch about #3.5million.
Bonhams described it as the most significant prototype ever produced at any
time, anywhere.

The two-seater 1955 D-type features in the Goodwood Festival of Speed sale
in West Sussex next week, where bidding could go as high as #2.5million.

Buster

(No MC?  Perhaps my personal check, then?)