[Spridgets] Bad Day

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Fri Jul 4 09:26:55 MDT 2008

That's what I did with my '76 B back in '79?.

The insurance wrote it off, and I bought it back for 10% of the settlement.
I scavenged parts and got it safetied and plated and was going to start on
the cosmetic body work, but ... then this happened:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/Bea.htm

If I had spent the money to have an appraisal done at the stage where the
safety inspection was done, I would have been covered for 'something' when
the tree hit.

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Jack Laird" <jlaird237 at cox.net>

Will be intresting to see what the insurance company will do.

Let em give you 7 grand, buy it back for a few dollars and take the
difference and repair it.