[Spridgets] FIRE!

B- Evans b-evans at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 4 14:04:40 MDT 2008

Reg and Sue Kennedy, who many of you on the East Coast know, just arrived
for their final American stop before returning to England.   They had
planned to drive up the coast to San Francisco on Monday, but obviously they
will have to do some re-routing and miss the great beauty of the Big Sur
area.

However, since it is the Fourth of July, I hope to take them to Disneyland
and parade them, frog-marching around as my despicable English prisoners who
as representatives of King George III, came her to deprive us of our natural
rights and liberties as English citizens.   I think Disney should pay me big
for such a spectacle!

Tomorrow is Reg's birthday, so I gotta think of something special.

Buster