[Spridgets] Original paint

Weslake1330 at aol.com Weslake1330 at aol.com
Fri Jul 4 14:12:56 MDT 2008

Maybe in a couple of years my Sprite will all be the same colour red?   I've
gotten it down from 3 shades of red to two.  I just the bonnet and  front
panel painting the same red as the rest of the car which isn't the  original red
it should be but I don't mind because I can't afford too.   'Course I want an
aluminium bonnet so it might be more than a couple of  years.

W E S L A K E 1330