[Spridgets] LotO Panoramics

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Sat Jul 5 09:01:04 MDT 2008

Hello Spridgets,

          During the Funkana, i climbed up the hill behind and took
          pictures which i have now stitched together to form a
          panoramic of all the cars in the parking lot and the course
          below. .. of course no attatchments are allowed here and i
          have no idea where to POST such a picture (someone tell me a
          free sight for pic posting i'll start putting pics up!).. so
          anyone who wants a copy of this AND,,

          i did the same thing at the airport to get all the cars .. I
          also jumped up in the back of Tony's truck and made an AVI
          movie panoramic.. ..

          anyone who wants them .. email me, an i'll send them off..
          make sure you have broadband or LOTS of time as these files
          are, as you can imagine .. HUGE.....

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                          mailto:pythias at pacifier.com
 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403
  Keyboard not found, think "F10" to continue.