[Spridgets] From Reg...

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Sat Jul 5 11:54:21 MDT 2008

B- Evans wrote:
> Larry, Kevin and Frank.
>

> Hey you bunch of buggers, walked into a hornets nest when we arrived here in
> LA. What have you been telling this nice quiet unassuming conservative
> sheepish Californian gentleman about me?????? Sounds like he is now just
> waiting for the right opportunity to tar and feather me. Great seeing you
> guys over in Pa. Look forward to our next trip.  Keep in touch  Reg.

Hey Reggie, I thought you were at Buster's?
What nice quiet unassuming conservative sheepish Californian's house are
you at?
We all know Buster is just a wee bit opinionated, politically minded,
voices his opinion at the drop of a hat, and is certainly not quiet.
In fact, he is an ornery old coot but we love him anyway.
Safe trip back across the pond.
I hope Sue enjoyed the States.

--
Frank Clarici