[Spridgets] LotO gasO final numbers in..

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Sat Jul 5 13:07:12 MDT 2008

Hello Spridgets,

  Final mileage 38.6 mpg

  mileage TO was 40.5...Then Glen Burns tuned my carbs, and the car
  ran much BETTER ..Guessing i was a tad lean from the final figures,
  OR it costs more to run AGAINST the wind.. also wasn't so careful
  about avoiding gasoHOL as i was Going..

  4544.8 miles travelled

  119.02 gallons

  $502.70

  When I first started planning the trip a year and a half ago i
  figured $4.00/gallon . 30 MPG.... $533 for gas.. and if i changed to
  a 3.9 rear instead of the 4.22 i could save 7%, making the fuel cost
  come to $500....not to bad off my final cost!

  and i now CLAIM the RECORD (DOCUMENTED! and WITNESSED) for the 21st
  CENTURY of

  1273.05 miles in a SPRITE in a SINGLE DAY!

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                          mailto:pythias at pacifier.com
 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403