[Spridgets] 1976 Midget A Arms

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 11:55:39 MDT 2008

FWIW, I purchased the entire assembly, with TWO grease zerks on the lower
fulcrum pin, from Ed @ Just Brits.
He NEVER answers the phone, and rarely answers emails, is one of the
grumpiest old cooches you will EVER deal with, BUT, he will sell you a
quality product.
If you can get past his charming personality (I can tell you he never met
Will Rogers) he is a wonderful resource for our parts. No ill will to Peter
C, as I was not aware he was selling rebuilt units. I WILL suggest that
while you are doing the A-arms, consider the replacement of your front
shocks, purchased FROM Peter C.
I spent about 2.5 to 3 hours installing the front suspension bits, and
shocks on our 68. It was the BEST investment in handling that I EVER did. It
handles a treat, especially when you are going almost twice the posted speed
limit, on a twisty road in Missouri.

On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 6:52 AM, Tracy Drummond <bighealey at charter.net>
wrote:

> I need an A Arm.  Hopefully with good lower fulcrum bushings.
>

> Alternatively who sells the fulcrum bushing that I can braze in?
>

> Or who rebuilds these?
>

> Tracy Drummond                  Gang Warily !
>
> President AHCUSA              www.healey.org <http://www.healey.org/>

DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad