[Spridgets] Got the next project!!

Glen Byrns grbyrns at ucdavis.edu
Sun Jul 6 15:48:12 MDT 2008

Funny how things go. Discussing LotO with Davis' other LBC nut led to him
offering me just what I was looking for.  A nice Morris Minor pickup
frame and cab.  The bed is gone but the parts I need to make a little
flat-bed are all there.  It came with a 2dr sedan donor car that has all
the bits I'll need.  I've got a 1275 and 5 sp. sitting around, so the
next winter's entertainment is assured.  Virtually rust free, youse East
coast guys will hate me, but I got both for $300
The best part is that my wife is almost as excited as I am since she saw
a beautiful custom MM flatbed at the local show this year and loved it.
She's already named it (don't ask) and decided on the color and
upholstery.

Potential tow vehicle for the next.........../?????

Glen Byrns