[Spridgets] garage door

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Mon Jul 7 08:53:15 MDT 2008

> Powered garage doors? - there's a novel idea!
> How do you get the car out when there is a power cut?

On mine, there is a release similar to what Robert was describing which
allows me to disconnect the opener from the door, which reverts it to manual
open and close (but still assisted by the springs). I don't recall ever
needing to use it for that, however, as our power is seldom cut. Are you
seriously telling us that these are not commonplace in England? Few garages
here that don't have them.
David Lieb