[Spridgets] Fuel take carbon and vapor filters

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Tue Jul 8 13:42:06 MDT 2008

Well ... I haven't found a Cuervo that I would buy for myself, but Patron
makes a good anejo tequila, IMHO.  What grade are you receiving as gifts?

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Brad Fornal"

MY tequila, does NOT create hangovers!!!
I know a good tequila, and I don't pour a crap tequila (without a warning).
I DO have Patron and Cuervo, but it is only poured, after the recipient is
warned of it's nasty aftereffects.
I have actually had people request that swill. Since I have some bottles
that were gifts, I take them along from time to time.

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 1:48 PM, Peter C <peter at nosimport.com> wrote:

 > Adds that certain je ne sais quoi....
 >
 >         or whatever the Spanish version of that is...
 >
 > And his trunk.... a few more "visits" and it would've been Je ne sais ou
 >
 > Pierre C.
 > ===
 > At 01:32 PM 7/8/2008, Robert Duquette wrote:
 > >... into the tequila bar?
 > >
 > >----Original Message Follows----
 > >From: "Brad Fornal"
 > >
 > >fwiw, IIRC, our 68 vents into the boot. But then, we don't have any lamp
 > >switch to create a spark either.
 > >
 > >Brad

DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad