[Spridgets] Winshield polishing Cerium oxide.

dlancer7676 at comcast.net dlancer7676 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 13 07:12:53 MDT 2008

I, too, would "amen" the Eastwood windshield polishing kit.

I have been polishing out wiper marks on a replacement windshield that will replace a badly fogged windshield on my '79.  It has done a pretty good job of erasing all but the deepest marks made by the wipers.  I understand that Eastwood has recently offered a kit that is "heavier" that will polish out the deeper scratches (those that catch your fingernail as you scratch across them).

--David C.
WOULD A FLY WITHOUT WINGS BE CALLED A WALK?

From: "Dean Hedin" <dlh2001 at comcast.net>