[Spridgets] MK III top

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Sun Jul 13 14:35:32 MDT 2008

Hello David,

     while i don't expect the top to keep the rain out, i don't want
     it to scratch the paint all to heck and gone either.. that's
     rubber "sea"l at the back will be used for.. not expecting to
     have a NO LEAK GAP...

     the window seals are to keep it from whistling too loudly.. not
     keep the rain out.. i know better....

     But thanx for the reminder and the vote of confidence in british
      engineering and weather protection...
--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

  Excuse me, I have to recharge my flamethrower.