[Spridgets] The Priest's new Bugeye needs a ride

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 23:37:46 MDT 2008

I told John Kuzman at LotO...   Get it to the front range of the rockies
(Denver, Colorado Springs, Pueblo) and I will move it from there to Kansas
City on my Motorcycle trailer.  On the farther north route...   I could
maybe do Cheyenne to Omaha....    Can you make this work, John?

I'll also work on coming out to NJ for a few days to work on assembly when
it reaches that point.  Kind of a "Cluster for Christ" if you will....

Soave would probably come too if he wasn't such a heathen....   ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim

On 7/16/08, Kate <kgb at frontiernet.net> wrote:

> I will haul it from Elko to SLC, but someone would need to load it in the
> bed of my truck as I don't have a trailer.
>

> Kate

Cheers!!
Jim