[Spridgets] Priest's bugeye

Glen Byrns grbyrns at ucdavis.edu
Thu Jul 17 10:01:54 MDT 2008

Is it possible that a southern route might work better? Davis to LA area and
then........

Hey Mike, any chance it could hide on a flatcar from San Berdoo to Phoenix?

I might be able to find a way to borrow a trailer and truck that will get it
to ...Salinas??

I'm not a religious guy, and my wife is a lapsed Catholic, but I'm highly
motivated by Frank's altruistic intent and the desire to find enough space in
my yard to start on the Morris truck project.

Don't forget guys, Frank only needs the shell and there are some silly wide
custom wheels, a 1500 Triumph engine, disc brakes and a rear end that Frank
may not need and that might need to "fall off" the car on the way to make it
lighter.  (Check with Frank before "lightening" of course!)

Glen