[Spridgets] Priest's Bugeye - Trailer Considerations

Peter C peter at nosimport.com
Thu Jul 17 15:28:54 MDT 2008

Don't need no stinkin' plates on trailers in WI.

Frank, I have a trailer that could be used. Open 2 wheeler. It's
hauled a few Sprites, Cs, and Healeys from WI to CA  and back, and
lived to tell about it.

If someone needs say a car to go to California, Flounder.. ahem, then
maybe this trailer could do it, and return with GodSprite

Peter C
====